Join a Missions Team
Do you have a passion for foreign missions? How about a persistent feeling that you should be “doing more”? If so, we need you!
While exact trip projects will vary, most will include a construction/painting related project, outreach visit to partner orphanage, playing with children under our care, and some type of craft or VBS project. At times, volunteers may be chosen based on specific skill sets needed for a particular project. These trips are open to individuals and small teams who are approved through the Chances for Children screening process. Each volunteer is responsible for their flights and in-country costs which vary, but are in the neighborhood of $1,500 per week.
HOW TO PLAN A MISSION TRIP WITH CHANCES FOR CHILDREN
- Use the calendar to check date availability
- Organize a group of volunteers who can travel with you (we require a minimum of 5 people for each trip) or if you want to join another group that is also an option.
- C4C provides one of our stateside team members to act as your in-country liason and host.. The airfare for this team lead is shared between team members.
- We encourage families to travel with their children but do ask that all travelers be over the age of 10,
- Brie will work with you to plan all of your logistics while in Haiti and how to prepare, pack and plan for a trip that will forever change your life!